- Eagle County Sherriff's Office: The Eagle County Sherriff’s website offers links to Crime Stoppers, Most Wanted Fugitive Information, Sex Offender information, Victim Assistance and more.
- Colorado State Patrol (CSP):The mission of the Colorado State Patrol is to ensure a safe and secure environment in Colorado for all persons by providing professional law enforcement through responsive, courteous, caring and dedicated service.
- Colorado 5th Judicial District Attorney's Office: The residents of each of Colorado’s twenty-two judicial districts elect a District Attorney to represent “the People” of the State of Colorado in all criminal proceedings through the trial stage of a case. Clear Creek, Eagle, Lake and Summit Counties comprise the Fifth Judicial District. The District Attorney’s Office does not handle civil matters or divorce proceedings.
- Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT): Road conditions, travel alerts, construction updates and Bustang Bus Service schedules and info. The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) is responsible for a 9,122 mile highway system, including 3,698 bridges. Each year this system handles over 23 billion vehicle miles of travel.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI): The mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is to uphold the law through the investigation of violations of federal criminal law; to protect the United States from foreign intelligence and terrorist activities; to provide leadership and law enforcement assistance to federal, state, local, and international agencies; and to perform these responsibilities in a manner that is responsive to the needs of the public and is faithful to the Constitution of the United States.
- Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI): The Mission of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is to serve Colorado with the finest in law enforcement services that include, but are not limited to: Establishing and maintaining statewide law enforcement telecommunications system; Processing criminal and civil identification files and records; Operating the statewide uniform crime reporting system; Supporting a computerized data base for law enforcement information sharing; Maintaining sex offender registrations; Providing scientific laboratory services; Forensic crime scene investigations; Criminal investigations including fugitive apprehension; Gaming investigations. The investigation of organized crime. Compiling and distributing a list of missing children. Conducting instant background checks on the transfer of firearms.
- SOTAR: The Eagle Police Department has teamed up with other Colorado Law Enforcement Agencies to create a resource site of registered sex offenders living in our jurisdictions that fit the criteria of C.R.S. 16-22-110. These agencies believe that community education is paramount to our success as public safety providers. Please use the information responsibly and with the intent that "education creates prevention."
- Speak Up Reach Out: The Suicide Prevention Coalition of Eagle Valley is a group of individuals throughout Eagle County who are dedicated to providing suicide prevention education and resources for those in need. Their goals include reducing the number of suicides in our county, providing educational resources in our schools and community organizations, and to provide a comprehensive site for community resources. They meet at the Avon Municipal building on the third Thursday of every month at 4pm.
- Bright Future Foundation: Empowering individuals and families affected by domestic violence and sexual assault to lead safe, productive lives through prevention services, advocacy, crisis intervention and recovery services.